Perry design and manufacture a range of different format storage bins. please see an overview of our products below but if you have any specific questions or requests please contact us.
- Square, tote and flat bottom silos.
- All bins are in Galvanised construction.
- Suitable for outdoor use (lids extra).
- Fully enclosed forklift channels on bins up to 1.2M wide.
- 45 degree & 60 degree hoppers available.
- Special bins made to customer requirements.
- All bins are self assembly.
- Capacity 1.4 to 28 cubic M.
- 1.4 cubic metre capacity tote bins can be stacked 2 high.
- Suitable for storage of all granular and free flowing products.
The design of the Flat bottom silos is based upon the loads and pressures derived from the German DIN 1055 1987 standard. Structural calculation based upon BS 5950 part 5 and wind loading of 50m/sec (180m/h) for a probability period of 25 years.
Wall sheets are corrugated, utilizing shallow pitch corrugation to ease material flow.
Standard ranges from 3.0m diameter 15 tonnes storage to 27.0m diameter 11000 tonnes, all silos are designed for high cyclic loading, i.e. high usage of product in and out and at high tonnage rates. Silo roof, wall sheet and vertical stiffener material is manufactured from pre-galvanised steel sheet with minimum G600 galv coating.