Why the Perry Belt Drier?
Perry of Oakley Ltd have seen a wide range of applications for their Belt Driers, including drying woodchip, digestate, grass, refuse and paper pulp across the UK and internationally.
- All galvanised construction.
- Modular design - Extend your machine at a later date.
- Flexible - One drier can dry many different products.
- Consistent air flow - No louvres or perforations to become blocked.
- Good reliable operation – No chains or slats in contact with the product.
- Air is drawn down through the product and belt – good at drying light products.
- PLC touch screen control panel with internet connectivity including mobile phone APP.
- Proven on many products including grass, paper pulp, woodchip & much more!
- Optional agitators available, depending on product being dried
- Belt cleaning options available
- Suits a variety of heat sources including heat recovery options
- Polymer fine mesh woven belt, suitable for drying most materials
- Manufactured by the UK’s most experienced manufacturer of materials handling & drying equipment