Perry have a purpose built manufacturing facility in the South West of England. The site houses a wide variety of machines including;
- Two TC5000's TruPunch machines.
- Four press brakes ranging between 100 and 150 tonne.
- XYZ CNC lathe.
- Haas ST Series 4-axis CNC turning center.
- Several welding bays (MIG & TIG).
- Two assembly areas that are equipped with cranes.
- A paint shop (including powder coat capabilities).
- Several building & testing areas.
- A highly efficient quality control area.
- Full loading and packing facilities.
Perry have a team of experienced engineers who are highly skilled in the application of 2D & 3D CAD/CAM software, along with having experience in electrical engineering.
Perry’s facilities allow for a wide variety of sub-contracting applications, contracts have included bins, augers, screw conveyors, one off designs and many other machines, all of which have been identified as other suppliers equipment.
For more information about our sub-contracting capabilities please contact Jeremy Burgess on +44 (0)1404 890300