The Perry BioBunker combines a reception hopper and biomass feeder mechanism into one unit making it a perfect solution for smaller commercial premises or large residential properties. The biomass fuel can be emptied into it from dumpy bags using a forklift, by a loader bucket or by hand. The auger mechanism delivers the biofuel directly into the boiler buffer hopper.
- Maximum overall height of 7m.
- All bolted construction for quick and easy on-site assembly.
- All manufactured from pre-galvanised panels.
- Capacity up to 120m³ forestry wood chip.
- Sight glasses to enable bin fill level to be easily monitored.
- No square corners means no "dead" space.
- Easy access to the main area and discharge floor via access doors for cleaning and maintenance.
- Roof vents.
- Can be filled by blower trucks using industry standard camlock connection.