The Perry BioIntake combines a reception hopper with a vertical auger to seamlessly move the biomass fuel from the point of delivery by a standard tipper truck into the biomass storage area, at the push of a button. The hopper comes fitted with an easy to operate winched lid, which when open acts as a splash back to minimise the spill of the fuel during the tipper truck delivery. Any blockages during the delivery can be easily remedied as the construction of the BioIntake is tubular, allowing for the removal of side panels. It has been designed to require two hand operation of the safety switch to ensure the operator is in the view of the tipping pit at all times. The BioIntake has been designed to operate at less than 60db, making it one of the quietest Biomass delivery systems available on the market. The BioIntake is ideally suited to larger commercial properties using approximately 500m³ of woodchip a year.
- Only requires a flat concrete pad for installation saving the cost of complicated concrete work.
- Above ground intake system for the delivery of woodchip by trucks and trailers.
- All galvanised construction for a long outside life.
- Suitable G30 and G50 W30 woodchip.
- Capacity of 60m³ per hour in G50 forestry woodchips.
- Winched lid and control switch lid can be padlocked shut to prevent unauthorised use or vandalism.