Perry chain and flight conveyors are capable of handling a variety of granular products from grains, to sawdust, to feed pellets. Capable of handling grains, peas and beans as standard, but with a few simple modifications these machines can be tailored to handle other products such as seeds or minerals.
7”, 9” & 12” Conveyors (Agricultural Range)
The Perry range of agricultural chain & flight conveyors are available in capacities up to 120tph and come in standard case sizes of 7”, 9” & 12”. As standard, Perry produces 15°, 45°, and 90° curves, but other angles are available on request.
- Each machine is tailored to suit individual customer’s needs.
- Curved machines used to feed elevator boots remove the need for elevator pits and more expensive civil work.
- Replace a belt and bucket elevator and horizontal conveyor with one curved 90 degrees from horizontal to vertical (capacity up to 50tph).
- Benefit of reduced number of machines and hence easier and quicker installation and less wiring work.
- Horizontal / curved machines can be used to enter buildings and follow the roof line for maximum height.
- Combination machines are made up using our market leading horizontal conveyor and flight elevator designs.
- Angled combinations allow machines to be fitted into existing plants and buildings more easily.
- Mechanical reception pits can be fitted to all horizontal / inclined combinations.
Deep Flight Curve Conveyors (Industrial Range)
This industrial conveyor is ideally suited to feeding into an elevator boot when avoiding pits in concrete. Capacity options range from 60tph to 350tph at angles up to 60 degrees. This machine is suitable for both agricultural and industrial applications.
- Capacities available from 60tph to 350tph.
- Incline up to 60° (in 10° or 15° increments).
- All bolted heavy duty construction.
- Forged steel chain with heavy duty commercial specification plastic flights (suitable for all cereals and pulses in agricultural and commercial use).
- 4 heights and widths available (widths include: 230mm, 300mm, 400mm & 500mm. Casing depths available from 370mm to 600mm).
- Inlet options include mechanical reception hoppers & trench intake hoppers.
- Standard drive configuration is a 90 degree gear unit, but other options are available to suit each customers requirements.