Within a milling application, after going through a steam chest, the product will enter either a flaking, roller or hammer mill. A flaking mill pushes the product through two rollers to make a flake. A roller mill will crack the product. A hammer mill is roller with a series of hammer-shaped instruments inside – the product falls through and creates a powder as it leaves.
- Available sizes: 18”x24”, 18”x36”, 24”x36”, 24”x48”, 24”x56”.
- Quality, consistent flake production.
- Heaviest mill in the industry.
- Stainless steel roll covers.
- Stainless steel peg-feeder with VFD drive.
- Best quality rolls and shafts.
- Heavy duty TEFC motors.
- Exclusive belt tensioning system.
- Fixator type roll gap adjustment.
- Frame machined to exact tolerances.
- All bearings have a central greasing system.
- OSHA type belt guards.
- Adjustable spring loaded scraper blades.
- Hydraulic roll closure system.