The Perry industrial range is capable of capacities exceeding 1000tph and is suitable for full commercial use. Each conveyor is manufactured to individual requirements and can be constructed in stainless steel, galvanised steel and mild steel powder coat paint.
All Perry chain and flight conveyors are capable of handling a variety of granular products from grains, to sawdust, to feed pellets. With some simple modifications, the conveyors can also handle products such as seeds & aggregates.
- Six standard widths available 230, 300, 400, 500, 600 and 750mm.
- Heavy duty construction.
- Bases fitted with central wear resistant strips for chain to run on or a complete wear resistant plastic base, or hardox lining for very high throughputs.
- Steel plate chain with breaking strains up to 224kN or forged chain with breaking strains up to 930kN.
- Cross slide or inline slide outlets to save space at the side of the conveyor. Electro-pneumatic, motorised or hand operated options available.
- Optional spring assisted chain tension. This allows the tail end shaft to move slightly as the chain passes around it to smooth out the constant straining and un-straining caused by the chain not taking a perfect radial path around the sprocket.
- Drive configurations to suit customer preferences.
- Horizontal, curved, flow and return and inclined conveyors available.
- All bolted and riveted construction with heavy duty dimple form countersunk joints.
- Mechanical reception pits can be fitted to all horizontal/inclined combinations.
- A range of chain speeds to suit various products.
Heavy Duty Agricultural Range (Up to 120tph)
Perry also manufacture a heavy duty agricultural range of chain and flight conveyors, which have been purposefully designed when lower capacities are required. These chain and flight conveyors are capable of capacities of up to 120tph based on wheat at 750kg/m³ and suitable for up to 30,000 tonnes per annum. The heavy duty agricultural range has a steel plate chain with breaking strains up to 70.6kN. They are ideally suited to small grain stores or large farms.
Find out more about our Heavy Duty Agricultural Range here
Agricultural Chain & Flight Conveyors (Up to 60tph)
The agricultural range of conveyors are capable of capacities of up to 60tph based on wheat at 750kg/m³ and are suitable for up to 10,000 tonnes per annum and are manufactured from durable, heavy duty galvanised steel. The life expectancy of Perry machines is exceptional, which is aided by the precision roller chain being fitted with deep faced flights as standard, meaning no metal to metal contact. An increased machine life span means better a value product for customers.
Find out more about our Agricultural Range of store conveyors here