The Perry PLC Dryer Control Panel is an advanced piece of technology that gives the dryer operator a clear, visual representation of the dryer along with offering advanced diagnostic capabilities & remote control, when the panel is connected to the internet.
The Perry PLC Dryer Control Panel comes as standard with both the Perry Savannah Series Continuous Mix Flow Dryers & the Perry Belt Dryer. The difference between the two panels being the visual representation of the dryer & products available in the crop set-up pages.
The PLC Dryer Control Panel can be upgraded to become a full PLC Plant Control Panel , which will allow the control panel to control your entire plant, including machines by other manufacturers.
- 12” touch screen.
- Internet connectivity* allows for remote operation via an app or PC.
- Simple operation.
- Over 70 alarms and messages.
- Automatic moisture control system. This uses temperatures at the top and bottom of the dryer to monitor incoming and outgoing moisture changes and control the dryer discharge speed accordingly.
- Plain language status alerts.
- Designed and programmed in house, by our own experienced engineers.
- Data logging of all readouts and alarms & dryer status.
- Recirculating batch mode included for continuous flow dryers - requires an additional empty probe.
Advances in technology are allowing farmers to save both time and money by becoming more mobile and less reliant on traditional, labour-intensive farming methods. A key factor a Perry is being up to date with technological advances, along with wanting to provide customers with a quality product. A mobile phone application is also available that allows control of the Perry Dryer or Plant Control Panel.
Connect the Perry PLC Panel to the Internet to:
- Control a dryer from either a PC or an app (available in the Google Play Store or Apple App Store).
- Export all recorded dryer conditions and moisture contents to a spreadsheet and automatically create daily record sheets.
- Allow status reports to be sent to selected mobile numbers and email addresses.
- Download all dryer history and data logged records.
- Allow UK engineers to access the panel for diagnostics or adjustments while you watch the screen.
*Requires internet connection and modem for all features.
The dryer history is recorded - input and output screens display current panel conditions to aid fault diagnostics. When the Perry dryer is connected to the internet, diagnostics and status reports can be sent directly to a smart phone via email or text message.
Automatic Grain Moisture Control System
The Perry dryer auto discharge control system included within the panel operates using a list of user adjustable parameters to enable each dryer to be tuned to the customer’s needs. These include the sensitivity, rate of sampling and target hot grain temperatures. The system uses the wet grain and dry grain temperature either individually or as a combination of the two to control the speed of the dryer and to maintain the grain moisture content. This makes it one of the leading methods of control on the market today.
*Panel must be connected to the internet with a static IP address and port forwarding facility, no app currently available for Windows devices.